miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

My letter to SCI

Dear all,
Greetings from Spain.
I hope you are doing fine.
Yesterday I received the mail I am attaching and I don't understand anything.
When I selected SCI to fulfil my dream of being father it was because all clients explained the professional service and accurate following plus elevate success rate in pregnancies. That last thing was confirmed by Dr Shivani when I was in India.
As you know, I am being with you since November 2012.
I want to know what is going on with my program, I can understand that it is been tough to get a positive because of many factors, the thing I cannot understand what happened within a week when you told me to start new attempt.
When Indian government changed the requirement in February you told me that I will not have any problem because I started in November, that I could continue with the program to get succeed and that you have sent a list within my name to FRRO. Is my name on that list?
I need you to explain what has happened from 21, 22, 23 and 24 of June till 2th July
During those days of June you confirmed my 4th transfer and asked for the payment that I have already done.
And yesterday you sent me a mail informing that I can’t continue the process if there is no letter for Spain embassy recognising that surrogacy is legal in Spain and the babies will not have any problems to enter in the country.
As you well know, Spain will never give any letter recognising that surrogacy is legal in Spain because it isn’t.
What happened there on those days? What changed? Why are you asking me a letter that I can’t get?
Also I need to know if I can still have confidence on you to find together a solution that don’t harm anybody and help me in my dream of being father, and also the dream of my family of seeing me happy being a father.
From my side I have been doing some actions since I know that others clients of you had their programs cancelled:
1. I have been asking in a forum of surrogacy that I am a member. The clients from other Indian clinics informed that they can continue with their programs within the letter you are asking. In those cases they are new process and continuing ones.
2. As you know, babies from Spanish are directly Spanish by law. Do you think is possible to use that law to continue with the process. I am an attorney and I thought some ways:
- I have asked a Spanish notary to make a certificate that collects that Spanish law. That document has to be translated and with apostille. When I have it I will send you to study.

- I have asked Spanish embassy a letter that also includes that law. I am waiting for response

3. I have asked to Spanish embassy to contact Indian authorities to explain surrogacy situation in Spain, the automatic nationality to the babies born from Spanish people. I have no answer yet, if I don’t have I will call directly with embassy.
4. I have also contacted some Indian attorneys to inform about real situation of surrogacy in India and to have a meeting with FRRO to explain what I wrote in point 3.
5. I also thought to prepare a letter to the Indian ambassador in Spain explaining the situation we are now the Spanish to ask him to intercede with India government to modify the policy for Spanish people.
For all I wrote please give a detailed explanation and tell me if you see a chance with all the previous actions to continue with the process.

1 comentario: